People often say that becoming a mother is the happiest moment in a woman’s life. We also know that ‘marriages are made in heaven’. So, when both of these moments merge together nothing can be more precious and blessed. It would be a celebration of two completely life changing events. It’s so wonderful to see a bride, who is expecting to have a baby, have a lavish wedding ceremony. Family members, kin and friends can bestow their double blessings. When this kind of situation arises what you have to consider is the type of wedding gown that the bride should wear. The bride should be absolutely comfortable with the wedding attire that she chooses.
A baby bump would give the bride a different glow and she just needs to wear a perfect maternity wedding gown which would suit her. Here are few tips to choose wedding gowns for expectant brides.
1. Wedding gowns with long sleeves – Getting pregnant would make you gain weight. For this long sleeved wedding gowns can be your perfect choice. This will help to hide the extra weight in your arms and help you to look good. You can also go for choosing a long sleeved jacket with a strapless wedding gown.
2. Strapless wedding gowns – This type is extremely popular amongst pregnant brides because it makes them look highly elegant. Strapless dresses come in a variety of fabrics like silk, satin and lace.
3. Short sleeved wedding gowns – This too is very popular amongst expectant brides. Short sleeved wedding dresses suits the bride well since they helps to support the growing bust. They look more modest than a halter or strapless styled wedding gown.
4. Bridal gowns with empire waists – These are high waist-line dresses which bring out the beautiful curves of the expectant bride. This has been one of the most popular wedding gowns which are accepted by nearly all brides who would be proud mothers in few months time.
5. Tea-length gowns – This can be a perfect choice for those expectant brides with small calves, although, only selected tea-length gowns do apt justice as they don’t suit every one. These dresses go below the knees and stops right above the knees.
So, all expectant brides can proudly flaunt any one of the types mentioned above.